Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Well, here goes!

      From everything I've read about the world of publishing, "they" say I have to do this. "They" are the experts. The ones that know what they are doing. They might know, but I don't. I guess that is why they consider me a beginner, an amateur, a fledgling. Someone that doesn't have the foggiest idea what he is doing. "They" would be right. It's not that I haven't gotten my feet wet though. I do know some of the basics. Like, it's hard to break into this business and its easier to write a novel than to have it published. Of course, I already know what it is like to receive a reject notice. That part was and continues to be easy.

     But allow me to digress. "They" say I have to do this. I mean, create a blog. Whip up interest. Get it going. For crying out loud, the publishers say I have to sell my book. Which is fine with me, I guess. If they give me a chance, I'll gladly sell my book with them. So friends, that is if anyone ever reads this but me, here goes. For I am, The Eraser Blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment