Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thirty Lucky People

  As of this post, there are about 30 people with either a pdf file of "Curse of the Eraser" or an actual hard copy. Of those 30, about one third have completed reading it and no one has told me it stinks or other descriptive words that I won't use here. In fact, they all have told me they either like it or love it. Three have asked for the sequel, which is now in progress. Two have said, "You may have something there". One friend said, "I have found it refreshing and something you just don't see out there today." I have found these thirty people, comprised of friends, relatives and people that might just help me, to be an encouragement to me and a blessing. To all of them I am grateful because they make me dream of great things for this work.

  However, there have been those individuals who have been completely honest with me and have told me that I need to do another edit on it. I know this to be true, and depending on the audience it will ultimatley go to, it will have to be editied accordingly. I am grateful for these people too, for they keep me in reality.

  But in it all, I am grateful to God for the inspiration, allowing me to witness of Him, and for His faithfulnees, even if it is not His will I succeed in this. To Him, be the glory in it all.

   Thirty lucky people. Because, if I ever do get this thing published, they all get one free copy signed by, The Eraser Blogger. I said one. If they want more they will have to buy one.

Next: Why Curse of the Eraser?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment